Atos pressure and flow control valves
From our stock, we ship out Atos hydraulic valves in more than 80 countries worldwide
- Available with sizes 06, 10, 16, 25
- Pressure and flow control, check valves
Wide stock available
Quick delivery all over the world
Technical assistance and after sales service
Internal products configurator, soon online
Comparison with other brands
In terms of mechanical interchangeability and performances
According to the latest factory specifications
Atos pressure and flow control valves:
available from stock
Atos hydraulic valves with directional function
Atos hydraulic pressure control valves can limit, reduce, introduce or cut-out pressure in a hydraulic circuit and are used for limiting or reducing pressure, throttling and sequence. Atos flow control valves can reduce an incoming flow and has a reduced or constant value.
Interfluid offers a wide stock of Atos hydraulic modular valves:
- Valve size and max flow: HMP, HM, KM
- Modular reducing valves type HG, KG, JPG
- Modular throttle valves type HQ, KQ, JPQ
- Modular, direct or pilot-operated valves series HR, KR and JPR
- Pressure compensating valves
- Quick-slow control valves
And Atos hydraulic valves flanged, threaded or subplated mounting.
- Pressure relief valve SP-CART – ARE – ARAM – AGAM
- Flow restrictor valve, direct operated QV, AQFR, HR, KR, JPR – HQ, KQ, JPQ
- Check valve, pilot operated: ADR – ADRL – AGRL / AGRLE – HR, KR, JPR
- Pressure switches, MAP series.
The reliability of Interfluid is guaranteed by Atos, that chose us as an official service center.
Thanks to our wide stock of components we can assembly proportional valves, even the most complicated ones (both in analog and digital version) in just a few days, with the same quality standards of Atos.
Longer delivery time can be quite an issue for the customers, causing delays in the production processes. Interfluid offers a very flexible and prompt service, providing quick comparisons with competitor brands, assembling alternative solutions in prompt delivery or dimensioning customized solutions.
Our highly qualified technicians provide pre and after sales assistance, helping you in the choice of the components that best suits your needs, giving advice for customized solutions and support during the installation process.
Our know-how is continuously increasing thanks to our close collaboration with the Atos R&D department.