Internal test bench
Interfluid has a department dedicated to the analysis and testing. All our pumps, whether repaired or assembled internally, are subjected to strict tests before being delivered.
Thanks to our wide stock of components and our dedicated workshop we can assembly and deliver quickly any hydraulic pump according to the latest factory specifications.
Comparison with other brands
Our technical staff can perform quick comparisons, in terms of mechanical interchangeability and performances providing the best technical solution with the shortest delivery time.
Vane pumps specialist distributor
Interfluid is able to support you in choosing the most suitable Denison pump, thanks to our highly qualified technicians in the selection of components.
Technical assistance and after sales service
Interfluid is able to support you in choosing the most suitable vane pump, thanks to our highly qualified technicians in the selection of hydraulic components and systems.
Wide stock available and quick delivery
Our knowledge of Denison technology and our wide stock allow us to provide any kind of hydraulic pump of any dimension and configuration. Quick delivery all over the world.
Parker Denison vane pumps
wide stock of single, double and triple pumps
We are the experts of the Parker Denison vane pumps
Vane pumps have been specially designed for the high/low circuit. The combination of different cartridges in double and triple pumps allows low flow at high pressure (300 bar max.) and high flow at lower pressure.
- Industrial Vane Pump – T6, T67, & T7 series
- Single pumps T7BS, T6C, T6D, T7DS, T6E, T7E
- Double pumps T67CB, T6CC, T6DC, T67EB, T6EC, T6ED
- Triple pumps T67DCB, T6DCC, T6EDC
- Mobile Vane Pump – T6 M Series
- Thru Drive Vane Pump – T6 R Series
- Mobile Pump for Cardan Mounting – T6CCZ Series
- SDV Single/Double Medium Pressure Vane Pumps
- Mobile Pump for PTO Mounting – T6G, T67G, T6ZC Series
Features: pressure up to 320 bar, wide speed range and low noise level.
The T6 and T7 series Denison vane pumps comes with numerous application advantages:
- High-pressure capability up to 320 bar.
- Wide speed range (400 rpm – 3600 rpm).
- High volumetric and mechanical efficiency.
- Allows application in cold environment.
- Designed with low noise level characteristics.
- High resistance to particle contamination.
- Customized installation with a large variety of options.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
Interfluid carries a large inventory of Denison Hydraulics vane pumps and spare parts, such as shaft assemblies and cartridge kits. We are able to supply any single, double or triple T6 and T7 series pumps from stock.
Denison hydraulic vane pumps now in stock
|Model||Type||Max. Pressure (bar)||Max. Displacement (cm³ / rev)||Max. |